Tender for conducting online conference
Tender for Online Conference Provision
ASB Georgia is seeking for qualified companies to provide technical support for “Online Conference Provision” within the project “Stronger together - cooperative action to respond to cross-border emergencies” project funded by Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (ECHO).
Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of the biggest and oldest German aid and welfare organization with more than one million members. Since its foundation in 1888, ASB has acted as a politically and denominationally independent association. With its first international mission in 1921, the area of foreign aid became an integral part of the organization. Currently ASB has 11 foreign offices and implementing programs in more than 20 countries. ASB, through its officially registered country office in Georgia implemented several EU, German and US government funded projects related to: inclusive disaster risk reduction, provision of social services, improvement of economic and livelihood conditions, resocialization of persons in conflict with law, confidence building, as well as humanitarian assistance to IDPs, conflict affected population and other vulnerable groups, etc.
Starting from February 1, 2021 ASB is implementing the project “Stronger Together - Cooperative Action to Respond to Cross-border Emergencies” funded by Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (ECHO). Overall objective of the action is to enhance disaster risk management system with special focus on health emergencies in Armenia and Georgia through capacity building and establishing cross border cooperation mechanisms. The duration of the project is 24 months (February 2021 – January 2023).
Purpose of the service
The selected company will be required to provide the technical support for online conference /project click-off meeting planned by the end of the April in Georgia and Armenia (several personal will be required to participate in the meeting from other European countries). The meeting must be organized in online format, at the same time avoiding any possible technical or communication deficiencies.
During the service the company must provide:
- All necessary technical equipment;
- The necessary IT support;
- Space for the conference (if relevant);
- Communication with the participants and support in joining the conference;
- Support during the conference to ensure smooth and flawless communication among the event participants;
- Live simultaneous translation from Georgian to English / Armenian and English /Armenian to Georgian;
Required skills and experience
- At least 3 years of proven previous experience in the online event management;
- Experience in organizing multi country online events;
- Experience in provision of IT support for the events;
- Availability of all technical equipment and communication resources for carrying out the service;
- Experience working for multi ethnical audience with translation service.
|Experience in the online event management|
|Availability of high-quality technical equipment|
|Experience in provision of IT support for the events|
|Experience in provision of simultaneous translation in multiple languages|
Documents to be submitted
- Company portfolio including
- Experience in the online event management (examples if available)
- Experience in provision of IT support for the events; (examples if available)
- Experience in provision of simultaneous translation in multiple languages; (examples if available)
2. Proposed budget (with detailed breakdowns of the costs);
3. Information about company including available equipment and CVs of main persons involved in the direct service;
4. Two references.
The applicants are kindly requested to send all required documentation in printed version no later than March 29, 2021 by DHL post service with sealed envelope on the following address: 0179, I. abashidze street N42, entrance N3, floor N2, apartment N28, Tbilisi, Georgia. The envelopes must be clearly marked with the title “Tender for Online Conference Provision”, name and contact information the applicant. Only offers sent by DHL will be considered for the application process. Please note that opened envelopes will not be considered in the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted (no phone calls will be accepted).
ASB Georgia will not be responsible to return the documents sent by the applicants, therefore it is suggested to send copies of the original documents.